OMG OMG OMG, It's here, it's in my driveway!!!!

Your family is going to have one great summer, enjoy!

I thought there would be a fish or two caught from it already. I guess there is always next weekend when your back home.

I wish I had more time to get some lines in the water before I had to leave. This coming weekend after I get back appears to be cold and possibly rainy. So my chances of getting back out on the water are not looking good at this point. :(

mine is being delivered Saturday and come hell or high water I'll be out on it!!!!

I hear you Andy. It will take a serious storm to keep me off it as well. Might be the first time I get to go out without a crowd of people with me, so in hindsight it may just be the best time for me to go fishing! lol

mine is being delivered Saturday and come hell or high water I'll be out on it!!!!
Geez, you're up near me and I'm being told the boat is built but waiting for other loads. Is yours at the dealer being prepped or are you waiting for it to be delivered from Bennington.

It has been at the dealer since February. We ordered it on Oct 10th so when it gets delivered on May 11th it will have been 217 days from order to enjoyment.... or 7 months, 5 days. I am so damn excited to get this thing it is crazy. If I didn't have a title and payments I would think this is all a dream. I bet if I lived in a warmer climate I would have probably already had 1000 hours on it.

Congrats on the beautiful looking boat!!! You are absolutely going to enjoy it with or without your crew. I am anxioulsy awaiting May 17th when the dealer should drop mine in the water. Enjoy your summer, and let's hope for a warm, "Pure Michigan" one!!!!

Back