On the hunt for a swingback

Renegade34

Reaction score
Hi all, I just sold my boat as I want to upgrade to a tritoon with a 150-200hp four stroke. I've narrowed my search down to a Bennington Swingback. I'm looking for either a 24 SSBX or a 23 GSB (even a 23 RSB if the price is right). I know the dealers are starting to come out with their fall discounts so I might luck out. I'd really appreciate if anybody comes across a decent deal to please let me know. New or used. I live in Canada but I'd travel pretty much anywhere to pick it up. Kind of wanting to do a fall road trip anyways :)

If you are near Dauphin, Manitoba there is a really sweet gently/hardly used RCW w/a sport tower and a 250 on the back available.............

Look up forum member...... bulldogscadillac

If you are near Dauphin, Manitoba there is a really sweet gently/hardly used RCW w/a sport tower and a 250 on the back available.............

Look up forum member...... bulldogscadillac

... and another one available in NE Indiana ;-)

Seems used R's are harder to move than S's. Mine was gone asap.

Renegade, good luck looking around for one. You might find it advantageous to just order exactly what you want. That's what we did.

Thanks for the leads! I would like to order one but the dealers up here charge way too much compared to the prices I find elsewhere. Especially in the U.S. 

How do you get a boat purchased in the US transferred to Canada?  

At the border, I have been asked if I was leaving the boat in Canada.  

Thanks for the leads! I would like to order one but the dealers up here charge way too much compared to the prices I find elsewhere. Especially in the U.S. 

Where are you located? 

I'm in Hudson Bay, Sk.

To bring a boat into Canada you have to import it and go through the process. Mostly just some paper work and an inspection for the trailer. A few hoops to jump through but nothing too crazy.

Oh, sheesh, you're only like 3 hrs from me! Good to have another Canuck on here!

Back