Only in Michigan

51032897_1125760240928993_1145287771468857344_n.jpg

:D

We were joking about that today Jack. So true after those crazy low temperatures we had last week.

We were at 40 at our cottage on HL when I left today. 50 in mid-Michigan upon arrival home.

Wednesday -8 or so, today .... 50 ... :confused:

My father in law said his neighbor was out in a t-shirt!

My father in law said his neighbor was out in a t-shirt!

I wear shorts till about 20 but can’t be outside real long .... yesterday stood for a couple hours in shorts doing eagle photography... ;)

58 yesterday, mid 60's today!

It was down in the 60's and 50's here for a bit, so I put jeans on!

Doesn’t take long to get “used to” the heat. My brother, sister and families moved to southern California and lake Havasu (a few years ago) and can’t stand ANY of our cold now. Complain when it gets to the 50s there which is rare.

Doesn’t take long to get “used to” the heat. My brother, sister and families moved to southern California and lake Havasu (a few years ago) and can’t stand ANY of our cold now. Complain when it gets to the 50s there which is rare.

We did some research and they say your blood physically doesn't thin out so it's a mental thing. But when you are in the 80s'-90's for months, 50's feel cold! I'm not taking it for granted though!

Good old northern pike. That is a nice one!!! My personal best was a 38"er out of our lake up there.

Back