Ordering my Q Series 2575 with bar this week need suggestions

Mark649

Reaction score
Hi everyone . Thanks for your help previous. Ordering my boat this week q series. Any thoughts on exterior color and floor options Going with triple pontoons. Can you do sea legs on a triple. Also up in the air between seagrass, teak and seagrass or vinyl. Any suggestion in reference to colors would be helpful. Gonna go with a 300 Yamaha outboard

Thanks much

No rug, unless you do vinyl with snap in carpet

I'm partial to red and ivory. No graphics.

Would g

Have to look at sea legs website but the boat on ebay with them would say not likely.

I have the seagrass and love it. Can get hot in direct sun very small down side to it. Besides that it saves me time, money and worry. Very little maintenance. Love it

The new teak look Seagrass is the same fabric, just a different look. Very nice option. I love my Seagrass too and preferred not to have the snap in.

Sea Legs get mixed reviews. Someone here (I think user "Off Call") had them on a loaded Q and they added drag. You can search and find several threads.

For exterior colors - I'm partial...but I find the black'd out boats are just the most striking good-lookers on the water.

And I 2nd (or 3rd) the Sea Grass comments. Very happy with it on all levels. Very easy to clean. Comfortable to walk on. Looks awesome.

Do you have that option for the new V Hull?  I would do that with the sport tower when I upgrade next for endless water sports options.

Back