Ottoman with cooler option - screw in 'foot' or not???

LC Fam

Reaction score
We bought the ottoman with cooler option for our Bennington (wife uses it for a foot stool), and when I took it down to the pontoon yesterday I noticed that it has 4x threaded inserts on the bottom of it - almost like there should/could be some type of foot screwed in to keep it up off the floor a bit??? It didn't come with any feet, but I'm wondering if anybody either got them with theirs or bought any for it? The picture is just one off of the Bennington site.... Thanks for any help or input. I will also call our dealer and ask them.

Attachments

• Ottoman.PNG
    Ottoman.PNG
    352.2 KB · Views: 20
We bought the ottoman with cooler option for our Bennington (wife uses it for a foot stool), and when I took it down to the pontoon yesterday I noticed that it has 4x threaded inserts on the bottom of it - almost like there should/could be some type of foot screwed in to keep it up off the floor a bit??? It didn't come with any feet, but I'm wondering if anybody either got them with theirs or bought any for it? The picture is just one off of the Bennington site.... Thanks for any help or input. I will also call our dealer and ask them.
We have two on our 26 and they are great. No feet are included with either. I just placed some heavy duty felt pads under mine to give them a little clearance from the floor and to give them a little grip for movement.

I purchased some rubber feet from the hardware store. It helps keep it in place and also allows for airflow underneath. Mildew can definitely be an issue!

Ditto on the mildew - we experienced that. I might have to go the route of adding some feet - great idea. In the meantime, we just store it off the "carpet" and on top of the hard plastic center tube storage door.

Back