Our new Bennington

What color is that? Congrats on the new Bennington!!

Very bright, congrats.

Looks like Champagne .... VERY NICE !!!!

We are very happy with or boat it is a 24sslx with a moca interior champagne exterior live well, sink in the helm and a 150 etec engine. If anyone is looking or wondering what engine to put on a boat go with the etec I absolutely love it. It pushes this boat at 58km per hr and as slow as 2.7km per hr.

Congratulations and a very nice color choice!

Congratulations on the new boat!

Also love the color. Almost had me with that 58 as I read it quick and thought MPH thinking that was the fastest I have heard of on a Benny :eek:

Nice. You have a fun summer ahead of you for sure!

Very nice looking boat and I am partial to the color!

Jack

I take it you're running a 2 toon boat? You're running 36 mph, which is 4 mph less than my 24SSLX w/Yamaha F150 (with Express Tubes and a 15 Reliance pitch prop) .

Glad you're enjoying the ETEC. I talked to a dealer that sold ETEC, Yamaha and Honda motors, and he loves the ETEC's on pontoons--especially the HO models.

I am running the express toons but not sure of prop pitch. This is what the speed was 1st time out on the water should get a little better with more hours and as I play with the trim and get to know the boat but if not I still love the boat and engine was pulling a tube with three teenagers on and it popped out of the hole like nothing. Was the same way with a full grown man on a slalom ski.

Your 2 stroke runs differently than my 4 stroke, and your 1.85:1 gear might take a different pitch prop than my 2.00:1.

The main thing is that your boat pulls skiers well and that it does what you need it to do. I would expect your boat if it's a HO motor to be 3 mph more than the same boat with a 4 stroke, and that it'd be pushing 6000 rpm's prop'd right.

Back