our new benny finally

avas playpen

Reaction score
hi to all, after taken delivery of our very first pontoon boat back in early april, which was a 22 sslx we found a few issues.(wasn't a good day) the biggest issue was a damaged pontoon, 5 weeks later and a pontoon replacement we FINALLY got our benny back yesterday !!! the weather was great so i gathered the family and headed out on the water. let the fun begin, with a 90 yam, 32" elips, lifting stakes and our 6 month old daughter on board we really didn't know what her reaction would be, when dad hits the throttle. with the last no wake buoy in site the excitement is killing us, passing the buoy i hit it, jumping right up out of the water and smooth as could be. she loves it, almost as much as mommy and daddy. we finely know what all u guys have been talking about THIS BOAT ROCKS!! the day went great, and today went even better. can't wait for the up coming holiday weekend. when i get some performance numbers, i will be sure to post them. we couldn't be happier with our new ride.by the way has anyone repaired a small area of their vinyl floor before and what did you use? thanks eric,nicole and ava

Congratulations on your "new" ride...it may be a while before you can wipe the smile off your face though. :D

Glad you had a good time. The 32" elips have a great ride to them.. Launching my next weekend for season #2. Can't wait

Todd

Back