owners of older boats

That should get a few cases of P.A.D.s started  :D

Wow. I know they hold their value but dayum!

Surprise there was no mention of number of hours on Motor 

7years old 

WOW

you never know , till you ask 

has me thinking what a new Benny would cost in WA State ?

Dang .... I got money in the bank!! Well, barring the trailer, motor and ellipticals .... :)

I checked Apirlmomof3 feedback and she or he has not sold or bought anything in over a year and this sell is not showing up. Would be good to see what feedback she gets in with this sale :unsure:

Wonder if she offer free shipping and 14 days refund if not satisfy :D

Go to NADA for Boats..........Type in your parameters/options to see what your pontoon boat is worth........High retail and Low retail.

I have 2004 2275 RL Tritoon. The I/O and trailer were new in 2008 when we bought it for $22000 cash out the door............

According to NADA.........Our 11 yr. old boat is worth $26635 High retail and $24435 Low retail. So it has pretty much has kept its value..........

Although our playpen cover is faded it has done it's job by keeping the upholstery/interior/carpet new. The I/O regularly pulls skiiers/wake boarders/tubers and can easily hit 40 mph. It's been a great boat but we contemplated selling it before moving to NC and buying another one at Lake Norman but we'll go back to Virginia in the spring and tow it to it's new home.......

I'm hearing what sounds like early onset of PADS...

What do you guys think? Will Daril pull out of it in time?

Last edited by a moderator:
My wife maybe infected w/PADS although she has no idea what it is...........but it was quickly cured when she stopped in the local Bennington/Cobalt dealership on the lake on the way back from an errand.........she saw the prices on a couple beautifully equipped G's and a couple R's not to mention a leftover Q and a couple S's......

No more PADS........She said they were absolutely gorgeous but way too pricey and that didn't even include a trailer! Ha!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back