Paint code ?

rc61385

Reaction score
I recently purchased a used 2002, 2050RLSS. Very nice boat, but has some paint that has been worn away from the aluminum panels. I'm trying to order some touch up paint, but cannot find out what the color is called nor the paint code. The VIN/HIN: is ETW16864A202.

Thanks in advance for any responses or advice.

I recently purchased a used 2002, 2050RLSS. Very nice boat, but has some paint that has been worn away from the aluminum panels. I'm trying to order some touch up paint, but cannot find out what the color is called nor the paint code. The VIN/HIN: is ETW16864A202.

You can take a panel like maybe a door off and bring to a local automotive paint supply company and have it scanned and they can match it, just a suggestion

Our dealers can order a can of touch up spray paint from Bennington, but not sure if we still have that color since it was nine years ago. Take the VIN # to the dealer and he can look it up. We do know that a few customers with older boats have had their panels "refurbished" completely at auto paint shops. They do all the work and it's an excellent finish. New graphics can be ordered through the dealer!

Back