Perfect BBQ mounting solution for 2250/2550 GPD.

JsnMR2

Reaction score
After a couple months of trying to figure out how I want to mount a BBQ, I finally got it all nailed down! I'm glad I didn't rush into things... The dealer gave me a Kuuma BBQ with a pedestal style mount, and I decided to hold off on installing it last minute. Drilling the pedestal mount into my floor had me uncomfortable and the location options were just OK. Rail mounting on this floor plan is not ideal either. Finally, I found this surface mount from Magma and decided to buy the Magma Kettle, and one of their MANY options for mounting solutions. This mount rotates to eight different positions, so I can swing it out of the way and over the water (for drippings if they occur), or swing it inwards for docking, and storage when the bimini top is down. My wife did not want to loose any food prep area, while keeping it convenient to reach. It's now my wife's favorite part of the boat! lol. 

jRriArb.jpg

qBZdkHz.jpg

b4J9BR8.jpg

9x5AD31.jpg

r8vLSUy.jpg

That's sweet! Great idea!

Nice set-up! I also was considering a Kuuma until I discovered their limited mounting options. I ended up purchasing a Magma with folding legs that I can sit on the counter. I also bought a mat to put under it in case of any grease splattering. Works great!

Nice looking boat, BTW. 

Back