Photo Gallery

Roland

Reaction score
Hey guys, maybe I'm just overlooking the obvious, but is there a "trick" to navigating the photo gallery? I ask because the other day someone mentioned they posted pics of their wedding on their pontoon boat, and someone else said they posted pics of a mirror I'm interested in on their boat. I went to the photo gallery, but I don't want to have to wade thru pages and pages of pics to find what I'm looking for. I'm sure it's something simple that I'm over looking, but I sure could use a shove in the right direction... Thanks

If you will go to "members" and then the person that has posted, you will find a photos or pictures button for their gallery. Don't feel bad, took me a while to figure it out also.

One other note Please write a description of your Bennie [2012 RL and perhaps color scheme otr options] because half the time I don't know what model I am looking at. This will really help those that are looking to purchase

Also if you are looking at a post from a member talking about pics in their gallery, you can click the little square box on the left underneath their Avatar, which is a direct link to that members Gallery Photos.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back