Picked up our new Bennington Pontoon today!!!

v1rot8

Reaction score
Purchased this boat last fall and after a VERY LONG Wisconsin winter I finally picked it up today! This is my family's first boat and we are really looking forward to getting it on the water and enjoying it. Now if we can just get rid of the snow! I am planning on posting some more photos as soon as I have a chance to take the cover off and get it on the water.

2013 22SLXM

115 hp Yamaha 4 Stroke

Blue Fencing with Bronze Accents

Java pillow top furniture

Aft Sea Grass

Mocha Palm carpet

In-Floor Storage

Chrome Logos

Garmin 451 GPS

Tilt Steering

"G" series steering wheel upgrade

Helm seat upgrade

SS docking lights

Extended aft deck

Phoenix Custom Bunk Trailer

gallery_3043_227_84340.jpg

Congratulations! She's a beauty.... I'm sure you and your family will enjoy your new toon for years to come!!!!

Very nice, hope you can enjoy soon !!!!

Great looking boat, same color combo as mine:) on a side note, I didn't realize you can get in floor storage with out a third tube! That's one option I coulndt get on my boat and really wanted.

The white snow seems to dull the finish, bet it will look better surrounded by the color blue :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like a beauty!! Nice to see you even cleared a spot of snow for her! Well done!

Congrats on the new toon. Hopefully you'll get some temps like we're having today soon. Supposed to be 76.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the satellite dish option!

bowen2003,

You new ride looks awesome! Post up some photos when you get her on the water.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hopefully you'll get some temps like we're having today soon. Supposed to be 76.
Just rub it in, bowen2003 has snow on the ground and "we" have mid 70s temps. Life is tough in the South.

Steve

Congrtats Bo'!!! Pretty safe to say you're having a great day, even with the snow!. So pull the cover off of her, climb on up there, plug in the pontoon song, crack a cold one, and trust me, you won't be alone for long!! The sad state of myself, is going to the DCU Center in Worcester because the boat and RV show is there. My dealer will probably bring the GSR he has in stock. So, I'm gonna climb on up there with a $9.00 Bud Light and dream of better days to come. I'd rather be you!! Enjoy!!

Congrats on a beautiful boat!

Very nice ! Enjoy!

Excellent choice, bring on summer.

I can't wait to get mine I bought a 24 ssrx at the la boat show just waiting for the upgrades from bennington

congrats on the new boat

Back