Picked up the 24 SSLX today...pics inside.

DougandMichelle

Reaction score
Took it out for a quick spin.  Love it!

unnamed-4.jpg

very nice. hope to be enjoying mine shortly once its ready for pickup.

what are the specs on boat?

Thanks much.  I'm sure you'll love yours too.  It's just the standard SSLX with SPS and the Merc 150 hp 4 stroke.

Congratulations! How does the SPS handle?

I'm jealous your out on the water! Looking good!

Congratulations! How does the SPS handle?
I don't know how much better the ESP package would be but I am very happy with the SPS.  Turns easy, plenty of speed, and very smooth.

You are gonna need to haul that new boat to Tablerock so you can party with Benny Bunch down there.

I think it has water in it !!!

Nice ride !!!!

Hey guys,

Nice boat!!!!! 

Yes, Table Rock has water, it is right about normal pool at 915 feet. Our boat should be here at the end of March and there are several of us getting together the end of June for an afternoon of food, drink and fun.....come on down!!

Marc

You are gonna need to haul that new boat to Tablerock so you can party with Benny Bunch down there.

I think it has water in it !!!
We would love to do that.  Isn't there a weekend that's gonna happen?  

The Table Rock get together is planned for Monday, June 30 at noon til whenever.  I am not sure what weekend you are talking about but am open to a weekend meeting as well - we just thought it would be best (less lake traffic) to meet on a week day.  Come on over if you can. 

Jack

We would love to do that.  Isn't there a weekend that's gonna happen?  
Hey Doug, be sure to visit the regional forum to check in to see whats going on closer to home.

I've only been on Skitook once, way back when it was not well known for it super clear water. Sad to see it so low. Lakes in Kansas are suffering as well.

Back