Pillowtop w/ Diamond upgrade

darrigo

Reaction score
We are looking at upholstery and the upgrade to the pillowtop.  The big question is to go with the diamond pressed or diamond stitched upgrade or nothing at all.  I think both Diamond's look awesome!.  The wife thinks that it'll be just a dirt collector.  Not sure if I agree.  Any one have experience with this?

I have the diamond stitched and don't find any problem with it.

We've got the black diamond stitching and really like it.  I could see if you went with a lighter color, you may have problems with the thread staining, but with black we have no problems.  It will be no worse than the light matching thread on the rest of the furniture though.

We have the diamond stitched as well and don't have any problems. We love the look as it really makes the interior look more classy./gallery/album_833/gallery_6882_833_64720.jpg/gallery/album_833/gallery_6882_833_12789.jpg/gallery/album_833/gallery_6882_833_33249.jpg

We have the sandstone interior with the pillowtop diamond pressed upholstery with the driftwood accent.  It looks great and so far we don't have any issues with it.  

Consider all those holes in the stitched vinyl. I think I'd rather have the pressed...... no holes.

Oh wait...... I do! ;-)

Consider all those holes in the stitched vinyl. I think I'd rather have the pressed...... no holes.

Oh wait...... I do! ;-)

Love the look of the stitching. But I'm not so sure what the test of time,suntan lotion and sunshine will do. So my vote would be pressed also!

i have the diamond stitched.  Napa beige with the Tuscon.   Looks great.  No signs of a dirt collector.   However, i clean mine after every use.   I don't see any problems at all. 

Back