Playpen Cover on 20' SLM

raincoinc

Reaction score
I bought my Bennington in Apr. 2014. Last Summer, every time I would put the playpen cover on and take it off (usually boat once a week) it leaves minute little pieces of  red "sand" all over the upholstery (it is a red playpen cover). It as if the material is "delaminating" (not sure that would be the correct description) . I have to wipe with a damp rag to get off upholstery . Kind of a pain in the arse ! Anyone have a similar scenario ?  Karl

I also have a red 2014 . I have not had that issue

Get your dealer to replace it. It shouldn't do that.

Contact the dealer as they should replace your cover. We have the yellow cover and it stained the tops of our seats. We contacted our dealer and they had to replace the seats and the cover. The dealer gave us some of the white sheets that are on the seats when they come from the factory. We place those on the tops of the seats before putting on the cover. Possibly could be the reason why yellow was discontinued.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's exactly what happened to the crimson red playpen cover on my 2014.  It was fine the 1st year, but was leaving red dust the second year.  I sent my dealer pics and Bennington sent a new cover, no hassles.     

And this is why we all bought Bennies.... Great company.

Back