Playpen cover

You'll have to get a canvas shop to modify your cover. I know some other people have had it done.

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong...........but I think I read somewhere here, maybe from TB, that the reason that Bennington doesn't put holes for the front struts of the bimini top in it's mooring cover is because the top isn't designed to be left in the open position "all the time". I know it's the owners prerogative to keep it open if they so desire but that was Bennington's reasoning for no front holes.................

TB did post that they have stopped putting that opening in the playpen cover. Possibly for weathering or maybe for liability reasons if somebody left the Bimini up and towed with it.

Yes, I believe it was aimed at the trailering crowd, to make sure you had it in at least radar position, preferably on the short trailering struts. Although now that I type this, I am reminded that you aren't supposed to trailer with the playpen on anyway so it is a moot point.

I was thinking the same thing. So, I now wonder what the reason is? Less water egress?

Back