Playpen cover

Mike31406

Reaction score
I'm on a covered lift so I rarely put the poles up when I use the playpen cover. We will have some of the affects of the hurricane this next week so I thought when I cover it this weekend, to protect from blowing rain, I will use the poles. My question is how do you know which pole goes where and should they be fully extended?

The dealer should have set all the lengths for you. Check to see if your dealer numbered them. If not, they should be snug but not to tight that they would put undo stress on the cover. The natural shape of the cover somewhat dictates the length of each of the poles. The center of the cover having the longest pole, then as you go towards the bow and stern the poles are shorter.

I labeled and marked mine with a sharpie, 1-4, and drew a ring around where I set the height.

Thank you all for your replies. I have never had the poles out from under the seat so don't know if they are numbered or not. First time for everything!

They are easily adjustable and it will probably take you less than 1 minute to put them all in. Good luck with Irma.

Back