Please post pictures of your custom waterproof and trailerable Cover

juliem

Reaction score
Any pictures would be much appreciates. I'd like a cover that serves both purposes. Also, anyone have one with snaps that are at the deck level....any issues with that when docking?

Thanks!

Julie

Mine has two rows of snaps. You use the top row when installing the top at the dock. The cover is heavy enough it hangs and keeps everything dry.

When trailering you snap the bottom row also which attaches below the deck. I will try to post pics. My pics are too large to post so I am working on shrinking them. This cover is on my other toon. It was made local to me in Ohio and is custom built for the boat.

Mine has two rows of snaps. You use the top row when installing the top at the dock. The cover is heavy enough it hangs and keeps everything dry.

When trailering you snap the bottom row also which attaches below the deck. I will try to post pics. My pics are too large to post so I am working on shrinking them. This cover is on my other toon. It was made local to me in Ohio and is custom built for the boat.
Thanks Bruce/Jill, You can also e-mail it to me at cabintahoe@yahoo.com.

The one cover that the canvas shop sent me only has one row of snaps. Therefore the water can still get on the deck. The shop didn't want to put snaps by the deck as they can fall off if you hit the deck with the pontoon. Your's sounds nice as it keeps the boat all dry.

Thanks

Julie

Thanks Bruce/Jill, You can also e-mail it to me at cabintahoe@yahoo.com.

The one cover that the canvas shop sent me only has one row of snaps. Therefore the water can still get on the deck. The shop didn't want to put snaps by the deck as they can fall off if you hit the deck with the pontoon. Your's sounds nice as it keeps the boat all dry.

Thanks

Julie
I will send lots of pics. The best thing about our cover is that the snap is on a strap that attachés to the cover. Our bottom row goes under the boat. The reciever snap is attached to the under side of the decking. No way to damage it. Also when you pull the cover tight the snap strap is flexible. Very easy to snap. It is simple to understand once you see it.

I will send lots of pics. The best thing about our cover is that the snap is on a strap that attachés to the cover. Our bottom row goes under the boat. The reciever snap is attached to the under side of the decking. No way to damage it. Also when you pull the cover tight the snap strap is flexible. Very easy to snap. It is simple to understand once you see it.
Great! I just spoke to the canvas shop and they haven't built anything under the boat - but they can if they have some pictures. Thank you!

http://www.sailorstailor.com/motorb.asp I talked to the Sailor Tailor today and there are no trademarks on sewing or pattern cutting. They are soo good I wanted to protect them if it was possible. I will sent pic tonight.

Back