Polar bear joke

BulldogsCadillac

Just some guy
Reaction score
Sorry, the "is that where little Mercury's come from" reminded me of this joke, hopefully you folks in Florida can understand it! :D

So one day this baby polar bear walks up to his mom and says Mom, am I a real polar bear? She says of course you are dear, I'm a polar bear, your dad's a polar bear, you're a polar bear. So he looks at her and says well yeah, but am I 100% polar bear? She says of course dear, I'm a polar bear, your fathers a polar bear, and both our parents and their parents are polar bears. So the baby says well yeah, but are you sure? She says well if you don't believe me go ask your father. So the baby polar bear walks over to his dad and says, Dad, am I a polar bear? His dad says of course son, I'm a polar bear, your moms a polar bear, you're a polar bear. So the baby says, but are you sure? The father says well of course I'm sure, why? And baby polar bear says, "CUZ I'M FRIGGING COLD!!"

Yeah, you Floridians wear coats at 60, us northerners are in shorts n t-shirts !!!!

I'm glad I inspired you to post this joke! Any open water up there yet???

Yup, water is open, there were a few die hards out last weekend, no docks in yet, maybe this weekend.

Haha, funny about the shorts and the t-shirt, we had a high of 10C, which is 50 your scale, drizzling rain, and windy as can be!

Back