Pontoon Boat Accessories

azray007

Reaction score
I ran across this today. http://www.pontoonfirepit.com/portable-pedastal.html   After seeing that, I knew there must be some pretty impressive Benningtons out there that have been personalized.  What are the best accessories you've added to your Benny?  Please post pictures!   :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for sharing. No mod's yet but we've only had it a month!

The only accessory we have added is our PTM Edge ski mirror......

I get my quote back from Freeman's Audio Video today.  With any luck, I'll so be able to provide a rather large list of mods and Michiman I've only had mine two weeks.  No excuses!   :D  

We've been lucky with weather and have had our Benny out 7 days over the course of 13 days of owership.  I sure do love our boat!

Don't really plan on modding our boat much, we love it pretty much as it is!  Might look around for a cooler/fridge type thing that can be plugged into the 12V of the console.  Saw a nice one on amazon, but it was rather pricey.

Don't really plan on modding our boat much, we love it pretty much as it is!  Might look around for a cooler/fridge type thing that can be plugged into the 12V of the console.  Saw a nice one on amazon, but it was rather pricey.

:D :D :D :D    Famous last words! In a year, list all of the mods you added after that statement. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back