Pontoon Cover

Hehehe .... You leave it limp ..... Bazinga !!!!! Lol !!!

DOH!

Real men don't crawl around on the floor/deck/sole of their boats. Throw the evil mooring cover away, have individual seat covers custom made and forever end the need to explain why your knees are chaffed.

I agree, seat covers are the most convenient way to go. Had I not invested in a travel cover, I think I would have went with (and still may go with) seat covers.

The seat covers might be the most convenient way to go but that mooring cover protects more than the seats.......It protects the carpet, the rails and aluminum panels, and everything else in your interior. It amazes me the number of boats that I see at our marina that has absolutely no cover on it and the sun just tears it up..........Take the extra time and cover your boats properly..........you won't regret it in the long run.............

I agree Big K! I wish my cover covered even more!! Wish that rear deck was in there as well, to get a $2000 option just to leave it be weathered seems silly, maybe someday!

I agree with BigKahuna a good mooring cover can't be beat for good protection of the entire interior. On my old brand X I had seat covers and I very much prefer the mooring cover.

I could maybe agree with seat covers if I had full vinyl floor, but with carpet, mooring cover is mandatory for us. Nothing worse than walking around on soaking wet carpet all day.

Like BigKahuna said, it also keeps the rails and such looking good.

PLUS, where we are, SEAGULLS ARE HORRIBLE !!! Theres some boats on the dock that are covered in seagull waste ... I would be sick if they do that to ours !!!! Just imagine if that was on the carpet. :(

I hope Bennington reads this post. I wish my cover covered my back deck, I hope the teak deck holds up good. Do we have a life time warranty on the deck ? Including the teak ?

I think that might be the 7 year.

I hope Bennington reads this post. I wish my cover covered my back deck, I hope the teak deck holds up good. Do we have a life time warranty on the deck ? Including the teak ?
I know what you mean, I started doing a poll on here a while back about a cover for the rear deck. Most people liked/wanted it. I would pay a little extra to have it, although mostly we all just think it should be that way already. I'll see if I can find it.

Here it is, add your vote! Maybe if enough people show the want/need they will look at the issue.

Back