Pontoon cup holder adjustable expanders/adapters?

ImTinkerbella

Reaction score
**CROSS POSTED** -- I realized I likely posted this in the wrong location, and don't see a delete option. Sorry!

I've noticed that the cup holders on my pontoon may be fine for holding the standard sized bottle or can diameter, but will not accommodate larger diameter beverage containers like the insulated Yeti beer Colster.

Has anyone tried any of the expandable cup expanders/adapters like the Swigzy?

https://www.amazon.com/Swigzy-Holder-Adapter-Adjustable-Base/dp/B0752DZ1SB

Most other adapters I've looked at online have lousy reviews. The Swigzy seems to be well reviewed, but unsure how it would work with the Benny cup holders.

Anyone have any experience or recommendations? (It doesn't take long for most beverages to get warm and sweaty when it's warm out in my neck of the woods... and my family can be inherently clumsy with their beverages.)

Any advice or recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
I take this wherever I go including on the boat. Its called Big Bubba. It's like a Yeti but alot cheaper. Add ice and your fav drink and it will last all day! Too big for any cupholder but it won't spill either......

I take this wherever I go including on the boat. Its called Big Bubba. It's like a Yeti but alot cheaper. Add ice and your fav drink and it will last all day! Too big for any cupholder but it won't spill either......

A no spill feature would be awesome with most of my family members... even if they would likely be chasing them all over the boat. Maybe I could just strap them to their wrists!

Thanks for the recommendation. I may get one for myself!

Unfortunately, some problems seem to defy a reasonable solution and maybe you've stumbled upon one. Good luck...

A no spill feature would be awesome with most of my family members... even if they would likely be chasing them all over the boat. Maybe I could just strap them to their wrists!

Thanks for the recommendation. I may get one for myself!
You're welcome. $9.99 at Walmart. They have smaller ones too....

This one has a built in Blue Tooth speaker

https://www.amazon.com/DubStein-Dub...=UTF8&qid=1527249378&sr=8-1&keywords=DubStein

61S-g8D%2BYfL._SL1500_.jpg

Back