Pontoon Lift

Sanity3

Reaction score
I am back and asking for more advice. I ordered a new 2375RCW with the ESP package.I need to convert my two bunk Hydrohoist lift to a three bunk lift. First has anyone out there done this? Secondly, does anyone have setup measurements foe the esp tubes. I contacted the dealer and they email me the diagram. I hoping for something that would show where the bunks need to be set.     

I have a 2013 2550 RSR and a Hydrohoist lift. I had the Hydrohoist dealer replace my two old bunks because they were 16 years old and install a new center bunk.

They left the outer two in the same lengthwise position but spread them out to the correct center to center distance which I believe was 75 inches for my pontoons. You can get the center to center distance from the chart.

I had them install the center bunk offset to the back to get more support for the overhang of  the back extension & the motor. The way my lift sits in my floating dock the pontoon toonst will contact the front of the dock before the motor can hit the center bunk. (Obviously the goal is to stop before contact but this insures no possible way to hit the motor)

I would suggest you position the outer two bunks as "standard for the lift"  somewhat centered to the toons lengthwise and put the center bunk back where the most weight is, but insure you can never contact the motor as you pull into the slip.

Hope this helps. If you want me to take a picture let me know.

Sounds and looks like just what I need to convert the Hydrohoist from a two bunk to three bunk lift. Lefty, did you replace the support bracket and bunks or just the bunks? thanks for the info. Bamaman thanks for technical info. Once again this forum Rocks!!

Back