Pontoon Wrap

Real Cool but I would have to agree that between discoloration from the lake line and rubbing off makes it impractical

In my lake, the bottom half would be green by June, not seeing value ..... I'll stick to Sharkhide.... Now maybe if the top was wrapped ....., MAYBE .....
Kinda funny that you mentioned "if the top was wrapped". I've contacted a couple companies about "wrapping" my panels. But so far they won't deal with me because I am NOT a company and only an individual. Although I've waxed those panels religiously several times a year but my boat is 9 yrs old now and the panels are showing some age. Especially on the one side where all that acid rain crap dripped down the side off my playpen cover and made some "marks".

Does anybody know of a company that "wraps" pontoon boats that will deal with the individual consumer??????

I'd think it would be the same people, like small graphics and sign companies, that do custom wraps for cars, vans, and various commercial vehicles around here. I'm pretty sure it's quite common now.

I wonder how well this would work with the side LED's. The shine of the toon kind of acts like a reflector but this might affect the "glow". This would work on certain boats, just not mine.

I'd think it would be the same people, like small graphics and sign companies, that do custom wraps for cars, vans, and various commercial vehicles around here. I'm pretty sure it's quite common now.
TomS...........

The local companies I've contacted so far here in VA like to do fleet vehicles in bulk. Like those Geico vans and even some military recruitment vehicles. I haven't found one that wants to take on my pontoon boat...............yet

Kinda funny that you mentioned "if the top was wrapped". I've contacted a couple companies about "wrapping" my panels. But so far they won't deal with me because I am NOT a company and only an individual. Although I've waxed those panels religiously several times a year but my boat is 9 yrs old now and the panels are showing some age. Especially on the one side where all that acid rain crap dripped down the side off my playpen cover and made some "marks".

Does anybody know of a company that "wraps" pontoon boats that will deal with the individual consumer??????
I know my local "small" guy will wrap anything for money ....... from small to large. ......... I would look for a "smaller" company.

Sheesh, even a little place like Dauphin has a company that will wrap anything you like, don't get me wrong, they aren't that great,but there are a couple in Brandon which is under a couple hours drive and they do good work. Do searches for graphics companies, a lot of them do it.

Last edited by a moderator:
We recently purchased the SSRX from the same dealer with the brown-tones wrap. I will post pics when I pick up.

Picture uploaded to the gallery:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back