Portable blue tooth CD player

Reaction score
We purchased a 2019 Bennington that has the round kicker media system and are looking to pair this with Bluetooth CD player. We love our CDs. Does anyone have an idea if this can be paired with the kicker

Should be able to.

77D29AE4-E506-4544-BE89-BDD63353C7C8.jpeg

Is there an external place on the stero to hook up a device rather than Bluetooth

Since the directions above list “AUX” under the “Mode” setting, my guess is you could plug into the AUX input OR hard-wire a CD player to it if that’s what you are looking for. My guess is you’d install that and do it behind the helm. However, there are a number of audiophile and electronically oriented people around here that can probably give better or more accurate advice. Good luck!

Since the directions above list “AUX” under the “Mode” setting, my guess is you could plug into the AUX input OR hard-wire a CD player to it if that’s what you are looking for. My guess is you’d install that and do it behind the helm. However, there are a number of audiophile and electronically oriented people around here that can probably give better or more accurate advice. Good luck!
Thank you. Guess I need a tech savvy person. Not fond of using a phone since half of the time you can't see it in the sun

There are 1/8” auxiliary and USB inputs on the dash right next to the Kicker.

By the way: what’s a “CD”?

I'll make a suggestion; search out "Laura's impossibly great jams" on Spotify. If you're a music lover, you'll find 600+ of the best songs for an afternoon at the sandbar, chilling on a Saturday night or working around the house. No matter what you're into, you'll find it here!

Back