Portable cup holders

theduke

Reaction score
Has anyone purchased the movable cup holders from bennington.If so how much were they and do they work for the money.

We have them, they are very nice, but like abypfcs said we already have 10-12 other spots to use so they sit in our seat storage.

We bought 2 and use them all the time I think that we paid $45 each? They are very handy but like the other guys we only get them out when we have a boat load of people. but better than kids spilling gatorade on the seats.

Thanks for the feedback everyone your the best.We only have 5 cup holders on ours but not in the right places so We will probably buy two of them.thanks again

We have them and use them, but not for drinks. We use one as a door stop for the bow gate. That way when we're floating the dog can hang out up front without the bow gate slamming into him from the rocking.

They were part of the package when we got our Benny, love them , use them on the forward seats because we don't have any bilt-ins there

Part of our package too, but real happy I have them...Yes, I would buy them

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered them after the fact from our dealer. Picked them out of a book to match our interior. I think they were $126.00 and have two cup holders in each unit. Use them a lot for the front loungers.

2 came with our boat and we use them anytime there is more than just 2 of us on the boat. Perfect for the front loungers.

Thanks again for feedback the two I buy will be for the front loungers.

2 came with our boat and we use them all the time and not for a doorstop.

2 came with our boat and we use them all the time and not for a doorstop.
Are you hating on me Carl? It is super easy to pull out of the seat and prop the door open. It does not damage it at all.

I have door stops on our boat.

I have two ,thinking about buying a third ,also not for a door stop ,I would not want it to get knocked into the water ,don't know if they float .

you guys ,must get pretty rambunctious on your boats!!! Did you add some plastic stops on the floor Carl?

:rolleyes:  A 39 cent rubber wedge door stop works fine for me ,instead of a $50.00 one .

Last edited by a moderator:
you guys ,must get pretty rambunctious on your boats!!! Did you add some plastic stops on the floor Carl?
Nope, on the bimini. works great! Haha sorry Andy, couldn't resist , "Here's Your Sign"

Don't make me Gee out on you guys!!!

I added the stops on all the doors. No stubbed toes yet after 7 years.

Back