Porti potty :P

Tara

Reaction score
I sent my HIN number to Bennington and received a quick response to my question related to the size of the Pontoons (used 2003 2050 rl)
I was shocked to see on the invoice, it originally came with a porti potty. I do not recall seeing a pop-up space. Anyone familiar with this model and where it would have been located?
(boat is still 3 hrs away at the marina :(

Thanks!

I sent my HIN number to Bennington and received a quick response to my question related to the size of the Pontoons (used 2003 2050 rl)
I was shocked to see on the invoice, it originally came with a porti potty. I do not recall seeing a pop-up space. Anyone familiar with this model and where it would have been located?
(boat is still 3 hrs away at the marina :(

Thanks!
look under the sun deck.

A 2050 wouldn't have a changing room, a 2075 would. 50 = no changing room
75 = changing room
74 = 4 gates

ok just heard back from Bennington - she agreed - was strange they purchased a potty but correct no privacy option :p image007.png image007.png image003.png image007.png image003.png
Thank you!

Good thing you have the 25" tubes.

Off topic a little but it's interesting that you could get a build sheet for yours. I tried that and I was told it wasn't available. Ours is a 2006 model.

Good luck with it. I use to work with a lot of people from up your way. They love their pontoons up there (and snowmobiles). Enjoy that boat.

Back