Attachments

• 53C05453-6215-4B1B-8721-894AA5FF274C.jpeg
    53C05453-6215-4B1B-8721-894AA5FF274C.jpeg
    124.5 KB · Views: 15

Jimmy Vick

Reaction score
My favorite hobby without a motor or wheels:

DO YOU CARRY?
Have been around guns all my life. Got my 1st shotgun, a 20 gauge double barrel from Sears when I was 8yo. Old man now but still love them. My new favorite is a good one.......to nice to carry. Stainless Wilson Supergrade

Stainless Supergrade.JPG

Last edited:

Jimmy Vick

Reaction score
My daily carry and is always on the boat with me is

IMG_2151.JPG
My 1st Wilson. Never leave home without it.......have never had to use it. Bill Wilson Carry

Economy Mike

Reaction score
I recently sold all my guns. Yep, that's my story. But if I did have some for hunting and protection and so forth, I would carry a Glock 19 every day, everywhere. Tritium sights.

Jimmy Vick

Reaction score
I recently sold all my guns. Yep, that's my story. But if I did have some for hunting and protection and so forth, I would carry a Glock 19 every day, everywhere. Tritium sights.
I would have guessed Glock by your user name. Hey nothing wrong, Glock is a reliable handgun that they sell by the train-car load

Zeeman

Reaction score
My favorite hobby without a motor or wheels:

DO YOU CARRY?
Have been around guns all my life. Got my 1st shotgun, a 20 gauge double barrel from Sears when I was 8yo. Old man now but still love them. My new favorite is a good one.......to nice to carry. Stainless Wilson Supergrade

View attachment 28710
Beautiful gun. I carry a Glock 36 daily in the winter and a Ruger lcp in the summer. Have and HK P30 as my truck and nightstand gun

Remediation

Reaction score
Lake Cumberland KY - White Oak Community Dock
Life is too short to shoot ugly guns. ;)
But the Blocks do go bang every time.