Posting many Pictures

mbhenry1955

Reaction score
We just returned from our factory tour and have many pics to share.

I there a way to post alot of pictures so I can put them in sequence with our tour?

Mike

An easy way is to post them in your gallery then provide the link in your post.  Excited to see them.  I'd love to do a factory tour some day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lets see if this works.

That didn't work!

can't get my pics uploaded

Did you first make an album under your screen name?  If you have an album set-up already you then just upload the pics to that album.  Might sound confusing but it's actually quite simple.

I'm moving then to shutterfly.

No I didn't make a album with my screen name.

Do I make it where my Pics are located on my PC?

Also, how do I delete this post as I would like to start all over with a clean slate.

Not sure how to delete a thread, I'd imagine a moderator has to do that.  The album would be located here.  If you go to your profile (My Gallery) at the top right you can then make an album and upload the pics.  Shutterfly (or any outside photo site) can do the same thing.  Create an album and upload the pics.  Then, in this thread or a new one, you can add the link to the pics.

Great pics!  I just went through them all.  If I can ever get up to that part of the country I'd love to tour the place too.  Congrats on the new boat.

Great photos for sure! I was down there two years ago for the club event but didn't make the plant tour. Opted for the water demo and glad we did as that is when we were infected with PAD's and we sold our 2013. I'm still happy you were able to pull the trigger on the 250!

Great Pics, Glad you were able to do the tour, We plan on getting up there to do the same in the year or so. Great picture of the Tubes!!!!!!,  AND SO MANY,,,Just had a Dallas dealer say 3 to 6 months to get replacement toon(s) in case of damage.

Come on Bennington really ???, Three to six months?  Think about your dealers keeping the  service shop busy during the off season, (Now through April)  think about the customer getting the replacement toon and install at the dealer during the off season. Someone dropping the ball here?

Hmm? Customer happy, Dealer happy, Technicians Happy, Bennington referrals Continue on. jus saying

Actually all the dealers are ordering their boats for next year so the plant is getting into their busy season. We've ordered both of ours during October and they were built in December/January time frame. Winter season is also when the big boat shows are to drive orders as well. So do you have a damaged toon or is he just warning you not to damage one of yours?

Oh yea a little damage on ours, Still functional though. So we will see how long this process takes. Still love the boat and choice. But I have been around manufacturing/warranty/parts replacement/dealer processes my entire life some processes to the end user work well, some do not. We will just do an objective measurement on how long it takes to get a damaged toon replaced from the day the part gets ordered at the dealer until it is replaced on the boat.

I am looking forward to this.

JoeR

My tour guide at the plant said that they are producing tubes for about 40 boats a day. 

Right now they are in FULL Production mode and when we were there and are still running behind.

They were building boats that were slated for mid October.

I would think that because of production demands, your replacement tubes will be delayed!

Mike,

You need to post full boat and interior shots.  Also, the specs.   :)

Havasu,

My boat is still in the shrink wrap from the factory.

We elected to keep it at the dealer unrigged and in the factory shrink wrap until late winter or early spring. (Late March or early April)

The engine is still in the crate.

I'm going up tomorow to talk to the dealer because I'm also looking for a "good inexpensive fishing boat", and he has one to fit my needs and wants on the lot at a good price.

No worries Mike.  Just looking forward to seeing your new boat.  I've got about 14 hours on mine, I was hoping for another 80 degree day so I can get my initial 20 hours but it doesn't look like the weather is cooperating so mine is just going to sit a bit too.

Back