Problems w/ posting a link..........

BigKahuna

Reaction score
Staff/moderators................can you look into why I can't post a link to a youtube video...............I don't know if it's a problem on my end or on the forum website. I've posted numerous links on here but a links box pops up telling me that....."options have changed are you sure you want to close the dialog" and then nothing happens...............

Last edited by a moderator:
It worked ,are you coping and pasting the link ?

No it didn't work for me...........when I click on the link icon it let's me paste it in the URL box but that's as far as it goes.......I'll try again later......Thanks! 

All I did was just paste the youtube link in the reply box .

If you would like me to post it for you ,pm me with the info or you tube link .

Try to..........post a link starting a new topic and see if it works.............

Just did ,called it you tube test .

It worked ,but it is there twice .Something is wrong ,I didn't post it twice .

Try to..........post a link starting a new topic and see if it works.............

Thanks for trying.......I'll figure it out.............

Jsfb6pts.......thanks for your help brother.......got the link posted using our iPAD..........

You're welcome ,..anytime

Last edited by a moderator:
Daril. I also had a problem posting a link, it just wouldn't paste.  Then I was able to paste it by clicking the most upper left button on this header.  When you hover your mouse on it it does not give you a description but it is the one to the left of the one that looks like a pill and when you hover over that one it says "Remove Format"

I still had trouble posting that link about Woodenpontoon from my All in one desktop. I had to use our IPAD to do it...........I'll try it again soon...........

I can't post any links or photos either. I got some photos of our boat build I wanted to post but no can do!! Any ideas? I also cannot see who likes who's comments anymore. What is going on here!!

I still am too. I had to use my IPAD to post my last link. I also don't see who likes whos comments anymore...........Must be a problem w/my settings on my main computer.............

I still am too. I had to use my IPAD to post my last link. I also don't see who likes whos comments anymore...........Must be a problem w/my settings on my main computer.............
Something must have changed with the forum as what are the odds we both messed up our settings? I just posted some links and it seemed to work on the iPad. Nice to meet you modern world!

Back