Prop Comparison - Enertia vs. Revolution 4

Don't worry Kaydano, I can always tell the story about the rooster at my grandpa and grandma's farm.....but we'll wait and see what happens next with Keith! Oh, I do think that a stainless steel would make a difference, just as far as flex and keeping its shape exact is concerned. It would be interesting to do a side by side comparison same size and pitch and day. But I don't know much about props, so I'll keep it to myself. :)

Well I am officially done trying props. That last Solas didn't work out and I was going to give the dealer one more try but he thinks I already have the best prop for my boat and that's what Propgods said as well. So much for the 'fancy' props being better.

The whole reason I started this journey was because some of the users here (and me) thought I should be getting faster speeds but I guess it is what it is. Thanks for everyone's input.

They think that a std. Thunderbolt with mediocre efficiency is as good as it gets :rolleyes: ??????? Uhhhhhh, No

I was going to elaborate, but why? It is what it is.....................so why beat a dead horse.

Last edited by a moderator:
They think that a std. Thunderbolt with mediocre efficiency is as good as it gets :rolleyes: ??????? Uhhhhhh, No

I was going to elaborate, but why? It is what it is.....................so why beat a dead horse.

Just now seeing your comment 10 months later.  I still think I should be able get more speed with the 'right' prop as well however if you look at this entire thread it's pretty obvious that I tried different props from two different sellers and couldn't obtain as good of numbers than the prop that came with the boat.  The stats don't lie.  Perhaps it is what it is because I have an I/O?

Back