PTMEdge mirror owners..........

BigKahuna

Reaction score
Chris Nicely at PTMEdge  sent us an invitation to send them any pics of their mirror on our boat and to "like" them on Facebook. In doing so he's going to enter us in a prize giveaway and the drawing will be held soon. They will also post the pictures you send on their website and Facebook page.

So PTMEdge mirror owners go to www.facebook.com/ptmedge and follow the instructions.................

Carl and I did it a couple days ago and apparently Derrick is entered too even if he didn't know his boat was on there................

[SIZE=18pt] We're on FACEBOOK![/SIZE]​

PM_GDE_ImageDivider.png

PM_GDE_OuterCornerTR.png

PM_GDE_OuterCornerBL.png

"Like" Us & Submit Pics to get FREE Prizes

1. "Like" Us on Facebook www.facebook.com/ptmedge 

2. Send us a picture of your boat with the PTM Edge mirror, clamping board racks or accessory and you'll be entered to win Prizes and MORE! chris.nicely@protomet.com 

[SIZE=12pt]Mirror socks, extensions, t-shirts, hats & more![/SIZE]

You must complete both steps to qualify for prizes!!! Pass it along to friends too! Drawing will be held soon - but don't wait - get your pics in today!!

PM_GDE_ImageDivider.png

S.gif

​
PM_GDE_OuterCornerBR.png

​

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I will take a pic of me opening mine on Christmas morning ,looking surprised :eek:   

Haha, well at least I'm apparently entered for something!! Hehe you have a great overall view shot on there Daril, really puts it in perspective. 

Oh, I'd have to go into the dealer's storage building, but they're on a charter boat in the Virgin Islands for vacation, closed for a month  <_<

Now today, I find out there is a ( strong ) possibility my PTM Edge won't even see the SLX  :huh:

Wink wink

You haven't been stricken with P.A.D.S. have you?     B)

You haven't been stricken with P.A.D.S. have you?     B)
Quite possible ,dealer has a nice offer out there for me .

If I have been infected  ,(as you know from last winter) ,that  would be 3 orders in 10 months 

Waiting to hear some other information .

Quite the disease!

Tom you want to get in on it?

Well I must say I like where your head is at JSFB6PTS! If given the opportunity, ya might as well!! Hehe we are DEFINITELY gonna get club jackets!! Haha if you have any questions, feel free to PM, not that I know much, but I like to pretend! 

Thanks ,Derrick ,I will. I do have a few .

Update ,you have answered some already .

I am sure ,I will have more .

Thanks again

You do have a really nice setup there Tom. Maybe we have a cure for this terrible disease, R series w/ esp and 250hp.

And to bring it back to this thread, I love these mirrors but can't justify the cost for the amount of pulling we'll do. Maybe one day.

You do have a really nice setup there Tom. Maybe we have a cure for this terrible disease, R series w/ esp and 250hp.

And to bring it back to this thread, I love these mirrors but can't justify the cost for the amount of pulling we'll do. Maybe one day.
I don't use it so much for pulling. It's more for watching traffic around and behind me, as we're on a pretty small lake with a ton of PWC's and tournament ski boats that zip around us. I love the thing and wouldn't be without it now.

We don't pull at all ,but I got tired of turning around  to see who was behind me when we go through the narrow rivers and channels ,mostly the no wake zones .

I also could not justify the cost .

My wife knew I wanted one ,so she bought it for me for Christmas .

When I finally was able  to have that mirror in my hand ,I absolutely had no problem with the cost  .

Would buy one again in a second .

If you ever get the opportunity to see one in person ,you will see what I mean .

By the way ,the mirror is wrapped under the tree .

Ho Ho Ho, Merry Christmas!! And to all a good SIGHT!!  get it, cuz its mirror!

A requirement for the  jacket ?

Part of being in the club is "laughing" at Derricks "jokes" You get use to it and it becomes I\an auto response!!!

Back