Purchasing 2021 22 SVSR

Boat rides aren't particularly thrilling below 40mph in my opinion, but not everyone cares. For me I make LOOOONG milk runs down the river (sometimes burning 40 gallons per trip) so top speed is a major consideration just getting to points B and C.

I think you will be very happy with the V6! The only bummer is that the SHO's aren't typically available with the Digital controls whereas the F200 2.8L is.
That’s some expensive milk

What stereo stuff you doing? More speakers? A sub? Looking at upgrading stereo at some point too.
Planning on replacing everything factory. Adding a new head unit, upgraded wiring, amps, more speakers locations, rear tow bar cans, lighting, and I’m sure a few other things. I used to be in that industry years ago and really like having it all.

Got the boat this weekend and took her for a ride on Sunday. Wow, what a great boat. Handled like a champ! 3 of us with full tank and gear and got it up to 46 MPH. Mid range and hole shot were amazing. The VMAX was not loud in my opinion, glad I choose this engine. Wish the gas tank as a little bigger. The center toon storage is a must, the under seat storage was pretty limited.

OB noise is all relative - compared to an L6 Verado a SHO is noisier IMO, but whisper quiet next to an old Optimax ProXS. ANY noise a big OB puts out is music to my ears!

Glad to see those strong performance numbers on a 200, impressive! There are 250's that barely make that!

Got the boat this weekend and took her for a ride on Sunday. Wow, what a great boat. Handled like a champ! 3 of us with full tank and gear and got it up to 46 MPH. Mid range and hole shot were amazing. The VMAX was not loud in my opinion, glad I choose this engine. Wish the gas tank as a little bigger. The center toon storage is a must, the under seat storage was pretty limited.
I believe you are required to post pictures - LOL. I will look for you this summer on Havasu, dropping my RV Trailer at Havasu Springs from late May to mid September! Still looking for boat storage, just in case you have a lead.....

I believe you are required to post pictures - LOL. I will look for you this summer on Havasu, dropping my RV Trailer at Havasu Springs from late May to mid September! Still looking for boat storage, just in case you have a lead.....
What size you looking for the garage?

What size you looking for the garage?
That is a GREAT question! Ideally a 25' Benny and trailer is arriving at my dealer this week I can measure. The LX series is new and apparently 6" longer than the traditional 25 models. It is not clear if the LOA of 27' 9" includes the motor, I think not - so the motor will add just over 2' to the end of the prop = 29'9". Thus even with a swing arm trailer, I think my minimum is 35' (I was hoping for a 30' garage, but alas....). Then there is the issue of my Stand Up Jet Skiies..... LOL. I am on the waitlist at a dozen places since January, but not a single call....

might have a 45X16 for $310 that my friend is going to turn back in next week. Not sure if you want something that big

Back