Purchasing accessories/Add ons

Anne

Reaction score
Do you have to go through a dealer to purchase add on accessories such as the ottoman cooler? We also considered purchasing an extra seat to put in front of the stern gate but I have tried and tried to find someplace to shop for Bennington accessories but can't find anything (well I found t-shirts and huggies, but that isn't the kind of stuff I want). Why is this so difficult?

Bennington does not sell to the public ,You do have to go through a dealer 

Everything has to go through a dealer. Bennington does not sell direct. Unless you want the shirt!

It would be nice if they would at least put out a catalog so we could at least shop our options before contacting the dealer. I would prefer to purchase a Bennington product so it matches the boat but they make it very difficult.

It would be nice if they would at least put out a catalog so we could at least shop our options before contacting the dealer. I would prefer to purchase a Bennington product so it matches the boat but they make it very difficult.

Cultivate a positive relationship with your dealer and I'm sure they will become your "partner in crime" so to speak.

They do, the option/accessories are at the back of their catalog of pontoons.  At least it was in ours.  Go to your dealer and ask for a Bennington catalog and look at the last couple pages.

Last edited by a moderator:
My 2 cents only concerns the extra  seat (Bow Gate Seat) that is offered on my SX.

Even for $553, its well worth the extra money.

It can be set at the front rear or side gate and really expands the seating configurations on our small boat.

Back