Q owners with sport Tower

Have fun with your boat and take a pic when you get the wide seat in. The enclosure is well made, but I doubt if we use it much and I probably wouldn't order it again.My dealer left off the aft teak, but the vinyl floor looks good over the engine compartment. If I had to choose I wish he would have left the privacy enclosure off and I ordered the teak floor if he was going to miss one. Overall the boat is what I wanted so I am looking forward to picking it up next week and getting it wet.

I have a 2013 q with outboard and my changing curtain needs to be removed and attached to middle of sport tower, not a pop up set up.....as I have sink gally in front couch area...

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish we could have ordered the front sink on the I/O sport tower boat, but it wasn't offered. At least it wasn't when I ordered my boat.I used the sink on my last Q quite a bit. It was mounted behind the driver's seat, but that is where the battery switch is located now.

They told me that if i wanted a galley sink, it would have to be where your changing room is, we opted out of it, only becasue it takes away that front being a lounge to a sit up seat, and liked the lounge with arm rest, We had one in our premier, and did you use it only once in a while, so i don't think i will miss it..

I posted pictures in the gallery of my boat with the side mount privacy enclosure. After looking gate seat won't fit flush even without enclosure because the drink holder is mounted to far forward.
Just pulled out the bow seat.. and it fits fine between the cup holder and the port lounge.. in fact I have about 1/2-1" to play with...

After I looked a little closer I could see where the frame work on the enclosure adds about 2 inches to the back of the chaise lounge. I don't use the bow seat that much because it is always in the way. It's nice to have if a big crowd shows up. Dealer called yesterday and Bennington is sending us the front bimini top kit to install on my boat, so that will make me even happier with the new boat.

I have a 2013 q with outboard and my changing curtain needs to be removed and attached to middle of sport tower, not a pop up set up.....as I have sink gally in front couch area...
Hey Newport, do you happen to have a pic of your changing curtain on? Thanks

No problem! Thanks anyway! You could snap a pic of your amps and batteries, that'd be much appreciated! If not, no problem. Thanks

Back