Question for TB on new Boat Builder options

SEMPERFI8387

Reaction score
TB, I think you ALMOST got it right ..... :D

I would really like Black Base with Champagne Accent, but I want JAVA interior.

It's automatically defaulting to Ivory only on interior color ..... Will this change as time goes on, or is this it ?

I can't imagine with all the new options you gave us, the ONE THING I want is not there ...... :(

PLEASE tell me you are not done tweaking the options yet. ;)

TB, I think you ALMOST got it right ..... :D

I would really like Black Base with Champagne Accent, but I want JAVA interior.

It's automatically defaulting to Ivory only on interior color ..... Will this change as time goes on, or is this it ?

I can't imagine with all the new options you gave us, the ONE THING I want is not there ...... :(

PLEASE tell me you are not done tweaking the options yet. ;)
I know when I ordered my boat they only offered the black accent teak flooring with the mocha seating, but my dealer and regional rep. Brandon let me choose the ivory accent, so I know Bennington is pretty flexible. That is what a good company should be. (Or else the factory did it to shut Steve and Brandon up). :rolleyes: Gerry

Last edited by a moderator:
I know when I ordered my boat they only offered the black accent teak flooring with the mocha seating, but my dealer and regional rep. Brandon let me choose the ivory accent, so I know Benninhgton is pretty flexible. That is what a good company should be. Or else the factory did it to shut Steve and Brandon up. :rolleyes: Gerry
Yeah I'm really hoping they will make exceptions when desired. It's not like I'm asking for a different seating option setup .... YET !!!! :p

I would have loved to see a center exit with side seats like the SSR, but the stern portion of the seat low like the SS., removing the curved end of the standard bench seat, OR, take the long starboard front lounger and install it in rear port side of SSR eliminating the swivel seat OR what if ...... :D

Last edited by a moderator:
The whole build your boat area get messed up every year when they change options, colors etc.

It seems to take them a couple of weeks to get it running right.

And our T-B guru is in meetings and doing the dealer preview/club member preview this week and won't be back till next week sometime.

So hold tight till then! :)

The whole build your boat area get messed up every year when they change options, colors etc.

It seems to take them a couple of weeks to get it running right.

And our T-B guru is in meetings and doing the dealer preview/club member preview this week and won't be back till next week sometime.

So hold tight till then! :)
Yeah, just thinking out loud .... Don't get me wrong, there are so many options now, I can't make a decision !!! :unsure:

Back