Quick Clips On Playpen Cover-Can They Be Added After Cover Has Snaps On It?

I had full enclosure made using the clips and works awesome.. no issues for me, very durable and have run 40mph with enclosure up no issues but wont go over 40mph with enclosure up.

Anyone know where you can buy the quick clips? On my previous cover they look like they were "riveted on" similar to installing an older style snap. I have an older cover (new cover with nothing, snaps or clips, installed at present) I want to try and install the quick clips if I can find them
Were you able to find somewhere to buy quick clips? I’ve been searching online and haven’t found any. We have the mooring cover but now want to make individual seat covers using the clips wherever possible.

They are available. A friend just had a new cover made with Quick Clips.

I’ve found clips on ebay but they are $14.95 each. I can’t believe they would cost that much for a small piece of plastic. My GF sews canvas for covers, biminis, etc. so she will be making our seat covers. I would rather have quick clips along the rails but at 15 bucks apiece, I’ll install snaps.

If you have a playpen cover with the Quick Clips, how do you like the clips? Does anyone here know if the clips can be added to a cover that already has the snaps on it? My boat is a 2015 2275 GCW and has railings with the grooves to accommodate Quick Clips.

Thanks.
I bought a new 2575RCWL cover that had snaps and I had clips put on it - didn't fit my pontoon so it sits here unused. I'd be willing to ship to you the cover and if it fits, make an offer! Has snaps and clips installed

Back