Refreshment Table with Cooler

mad4sax

Reaction score
Does anyone have the Refreshment Table with Cooler option???

If so does it attach or just sit on the deck??

Any other feed back on it?

madforsax,

Did you ever purchase this table? I am thinking about getting one and would love some feedback from someone who owns one. I am currentlly using an ugly blue Igloo cooler in the same location that I would use the overpriced but color matched Bennington cooler / table.

I considered that when we ordered our boat then I saw the corner front seat has a built in cooler so didn't get it.  Would like to know as well.

We have the coffee table option on our boat and love it. But I'm not sure if everyone is talking about the same option. Our's has no cooler inside the flip up granite top. It's actually used as the sun tan lotion center / wallet and purse container. The table also can be moved around,but stays in place when the boat's moving. Of coarse,we all use our boats differently.

It just sets on the deck. It takes up a lot of room and is pretty heavy..... Personally I thought it was a waste of money and only used it once.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had one of these on the boat I had before my Bennington (Sweetwater).  I liked it a lot and used it all the time.  There were drawbacks to Sweetwater's design though.  It had a plastic cooler insert in the table, and the cup holders were part of the lid, so when you lifted the lid, you had to remove the drinks.  When I saw the Bennington table, I figured I would definitely get it, since I had it on the old boat.  I did like the design of the Bennington one, since it put a real cooler inside of the table, and the drink holders are off to the side of the lid.

Then as I looked further, I saw that there wasn't as much room in the front middle of my Bennington as there was on my Sweetwater.  Most of the Benningtons have the seats that are deeper seating, which makes them stick out further (which is very comfortable).  You don't notice it that much when there is nothing in the middle, but couple of inches of less room, on each side of the cooler-table makes it a lot more crowded up front.

So, I guess what I'm saying is that if you have the smaller seats, then the cooler-table can be a great add-on.  If you have the deeper seats, you may end up with not a whole lot of room up there if you put a cooler-table there.

Something to consider.  Good luck!

Back