Replacing bulb on green light 2009 Bennington

bull46

Reaction score
Green light is out. Red works on 2009 Bennington 2275gli. Looks like have to remove nut on underneath side but hat size bulb

I can't say, but i am sure it is a common bulb available at your local parts store. You may want to consider getting an upgrade to an LED or longer life bulb if it is an option.

It's a festoon bulb but I don't know yhe number. I changed all ours with leds. What do your lights look like? Is it the large white housing with docking lights?

I agree with Carl. After I replaced / re-installed the std. bulbs quite a few times because they would just quit working, I bought new LED's and haven't had an issue since. I got tired of having to remove the complete housing just to replace the bulb. Too darn time consuming for such a simple task and a poor design. If you're beginning to have issues with the std. bulbs, IMO, it's just the beginning and won't get any better. My suggestion..........replace both of them now with LED's and save yourself the headaches.

Ours have gone out on both sides. I put a continuity tester on each and the bulbs were good. I re-installed them and they came on. The nav light mounting screws are the only real issue we have had with our bennington. They appeared to be striped on both sides. They are screwed into plastic and barely tighten down. (possibly the reason they are becoming loose). We will have our dealer take a look the next time we do warranty work. Ours is a 2011. Not sure if there is a difference.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back