Request for a Replacement Bimini Top

Reaction score
Good morning all! Newbie here and I need some advice. Last Wednesday I submitted a question on the Bennington web page about getting a replacement Bimini top. I received an auto reply and never heard from anyone else. I wrote again on Monday - same thing.... We just bought our used pontoon (2575RL with a 225 HP Evinrude OB) and would enjoy it much much more if I could find a top for it. I believe the Bimini frame on it is factory. It is a 6 bar and 12' from front to rear. Any suggestions?

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the site!

You should contact a Bennington dealer and they can help you get what you need through the Bennington factory. They don't sell anything direct from the factory and rely on their dealer network to take good care of the customer on all service, warranty, and repair issues.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Captain! I agree w/ TomS ... go through a Benington dealer. I have ordered a replacement boot and a replacement bimini, both through our local dealer. In both cases, I received the pieces well ahead of the estimated delivery date. Good luck!

Captain:

Welcome to the forum. Essintially, in a nutshell, what they said. Dealers are where to go for replacement parts and service. Bennington does no direct sales. Everything goes through the dealer,

Good luck and happy boating.

andy

Special thanks and a shout out to Ty, Kerri, and Chad at Texas Marine in the Woodlands. Chad has my new top on order - should be here this week. GREAT customer service from them!

Welcome Captain! I agree w/ TomS ... go through a Benington dealer. I have ordered a replacement boot and a replacement bimini, both through our local dealer. In both cases, I received the pieces well ahead of the estimated delivery date. Good luck!

Who did they order your bimintop and boot from? 2007 Bennington 2275rl Tumac or Veada help please.

Last edited:
That post was from 6 years ago. You may not get a response, BUT normally you have to go through dealer or a local canvas shop. You can try greatlakesskipper.com sometimes he has older oem Bimini stuff

Even though this is a zombie thread, I think you get a better quality product if you go with a reputable, local canvas shop. We had a new mooring cover, bimini top, and boot (cover) made for about the same price as the OEM. Ours is much better material and fits like a glove!

On my recent out of town trip where I towed my boat about 20 hours round trip, the trip back home took its toll on my anchor light. The highway speeds broke it. I contacted the dealer, and got a new setup. Those anchor lights are $100, and the mounting kit is $15. Covered!

On my recent out of town trip where I towed my boat about 20 hours round trip, the trip back home took its toll on my anchor light. The highway speeds broke it. I contacted the dealer, and got a new setup. Those anchor lights are $100, and the mounting kit is $15. Covered!

Broke mine as well. Order the mounting bracket from Amazon and it has the piece we needed. The assembly was $130 from the local dealer, the part is $20 from Amazon

Back