Review of my new 2372QCW Sport Arch/Windscreen

Samiam2000

Reaction score
This boat turns heads everywhere...can't go for gas ,restaurant,beach or sand bar without being bombarded with questions.Makes every other 'toon on the lake look bad with the possible exception of the new Harris which has a similat low profile design.With the 300Merc it will do 49mph with one passanger an 1/2 tank of fuel.

Two complaints......gauges are unreadable while under way which is not a huge deal because I'm usually looking at my excellent Garmin GPS which makes life easy on the gulf coast of Fla.(Boat is in NH for the summer)

But,here's my main gripe...and it's almost funny.I'm driving down a canal near my Florida home and spot a neighbor on his lawn and toot the horn at him......all I get is a pathetic little peep that's so low in volume the guy didn't even look up.No louder than one of those rubber squeeze ball horns on a bycycle.

I removed the horn and googled it up........$9 on Amazon..the cheapest piece of crap that money can buy......ON A $90,000 boat ????

Anyway....I replaced it with a 120db duel tone and now the boat is where I want it to be.

Bennington is the Lexus of the pontoon world.Best quality and performance...and no it has a horn to match.

Glad you love it. Lets see some pictures of that beauty! Weird on the horn. Mine is really loud.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have a link to the horn that you replaced it with??

Thought the same thing on my R about the echo fish finder. 70k boat, wood look dash, with the cheapest black/white fish finder

Congrats on the new boat.

Thought the same thing on my R about the echo fish finder. 70k boat, wood look dash, with the cheapest black/white fish finder
I agree, I had them replace it with a 50s.  You can get that stupid fish finder on the internet for about 100 bucks.  You can get a Garmin 50s for around 400 bucks.  With the money we spend you would think they would put a better GPS in the boat.

This boat turns heads everywhere...can't go for gas ,restaurant,beach or sand bar without being bombarded with questions.Makes every other 'toon on the lake look bad with the possible exception of the new Harris which has a similat low profile design.With the 300Merc it will do 49mph with one passanger an 1/2 tank of fuel.

Two complaints......gauges are unreadable while under way which is not a huge deal because I'm usually looking at my excellent Garmin GPS which makes life easy on the gulf coast of Fla.(Boat is in NH for the summer)

But,here's my main gripe...and it's almost funny.I'm driving down a canal near my Florida home and spot a neighbor on his lawn and toot the horn at him......all I get is a pathetic little peep that's so low in volume the guy didn't even look up.No louder than one of those rubber squeeze ball horns on a bycycle.

I removed the horn and googled it up........$9 on Amazon..the cheapest piece of crap that money can buy......ON A $90,000 boat ????

Anyway....I replaced it with a 120db duel tone and now the boat is where I want it to be.

Bennington is the Lexus of the pontoon world.Best quality and performance...and no it has a horn to match.
please please post pics!!!!

Don't have a link to the horn ....ordered it from Amazon and installed it under the starboard bow right where the old one was using the sames.Any 12Vhorn will work.

Man ,that thing rips.....now the horn matches the boat.

Haven't taken any pics yet but will post when I do.

I've think I have seen your boat in the Loon Sanctuary.  Very Nice.  I will not challenge you to a race when I get my new 22SSXRP with a 150 Yamaha next season. I am on the west side of the lake near the Sanbornton town beach.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back