RSR Owners - Where to put boat name

rnusr01

Reaction score
Hello,

Picked out a name now I just need to know where is there room on these models to put them?

Thanks,

rnusr01

We are going on the right side towards the back. Not enough room any where else. Where ever fits and looks good to you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny that you bring this up; Bought my RL in 2012 and still haven't figured it out.  I am going up today to the marina that stores my boat to look it over and figure out where to place the name.  Love the look of the rails on the R's but certainly does make it difficult.  The only obvious selection id the center of the aft but the motor blocks viewing it

The only places I can think of is the doors. I don't have my boat yet so its really difficult I would like to order some graphics for it now so I have them when it comes in.

Thanks

rnusr01, Exactly, Our boat is a 2012 and does not have a name on it yet.  We picked a name but the only place I think it would look good is the only spot with enough space, right in front of the engine.  We are actually going up to the lake this weekend and we were going to talk about it

Back