Rubber latter catch and other item

princefan319

Reaction score
Yesterday I broke the rubber catch that holds the rear access latter in place. Anyone know where I could pick up a few of these?

Also, it would be nice to have a cap to cover the hole in the floor where my table mounts. It fills up with junk and hurts if stepped on in the dark. Any tips.

Thanks and I hope you have a fun and safe summer!

Rubber catch for the ladder is from your dealer. For the table mount, you might try an endcap for pvc pipe. I don't know the diameter though..

Some people have just bought black bungee cords and cut them down to make them work for the ladder.

Table hole a PVC cap as Carl said, or see if a cap from spray can or other item might fit, I think the hole is 2-7/8".

On the table pedestal hole fill, you might try Springfield. Looking at this image, it is something they carry.

41%2BxdrjLYeL._SX342_.jpg

The image is from a Springfield Marine 1660703, (SPM1660703) table pedestal which evidently includes the plug. Note this base works with any 2-3/8" Uni-Lock table post, not 2-7/8".

Last edited by a moderator:
Found them for a couple bucks at cascadedepot.com - part number 2100093-B

a20792913050fb7ec51c1_m.JPG

Umm, just tried ordering one and they want $16 for shipping. Guess they really don't want to sell any after all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine broke too, its something your dealer should have. My dealer gave it to me for free

Yeah Mandy at Bennington warranty gave me that strap for free 2 years ago.

Back