s model question

Derrick, you should appreciate the fact that a pet peeve of mine is the spelling of "Canadian", not "Canadiens". Am I correct? :) Gerry

Last edited by a moderator:
That you are my good buddy! "Canadiens" is french, as in the Montreal Canadiens. I my friend am Canadian!

aka Canooks or in Derricks case CaKook. Just kidding pal

aka Canooks or in Derricks case CaKook. Just kidding pal
I've never heard Canooks, we are Canucks, I guess with all your American funny accents it could sound like Canooks! Haha Eh?

I'm sorry to hear about the mix up. I do understand Bennington's train of thought, it is an option, not a model. Albeit confusing due to the earlier branding, but I would have to say the weight on this one was your dealer. They should have known you liked that railing system and brought it up. But as you have said, it will still be a GREAT boat! Besides, if your like me, you'll be wanting to trade up in two years, ok one year this time, but then I'M DONE! Well unless Bennington steps it up again! Hehe
I totally agree that it is the dealers fault .I am going to try to see him today to see what else they have in stock and perhaps upgrade today ,instead of waiting two years.

Last edited by a moderator:
That you are my good buddy! "Canadiens" is french, as in the Montreal Canadiens. I my friend am Canadian!
CHEERS, to my Canadian "just all around good guy" pal. :D Gerry

Back