Sad day

Staeng8

Reaction score
It was a sad day yesterday , had to put our Benny to bed for her long winters nap. The marina is pulling our docks out this week so out she came. Took her on one last trip around the lake, and it was a gorgeous day, 66 and not a cloud in the sky. Sleep tight Radio Flyer ):

Don't worry spring will be here soon. Especially since summer 2013 never showed up the climate will have to average itself out, thus spring should be here early January... At least that is what I'm telling myself!

Me too!

Me three !!!!

FORE!!!!!!!!!!

Know the feeling.  Last weekend, we were over to the lake.  Just before we left, I grabbed the cover and tarped her down for the winter.  I can untarp and take her out if the weather is nice but, probably won't until spring. 

Just keep telling yourself spring is just around the corner.

andy

Ahhhhhh  Florida!!  year round boating for me.. at least when I'm not playing her in the big Sandbox / A.K.A.  Asscrackastan,  Afghanistan. 

Living in florida gives us 12 months of boating only limited by wind mph on manatee river and the gulf intercoastal waterways.I know what your going through because we lived in Rhode Island for over 50 years.Yall will have something to look forward too come spring.I have to worry about wind and gas money lol.

Our boat is in a garage at the marina, but my neighbor's boat is in his third stall at his house.  I'm wondering how many times we will sit in his boat this winter (in his garage) drinking beer.  I should stop and get him a couple heat lamp bulbs...

Back