Saltwater Series question

deece

Reaction score
Greetings. I recently saw a Bennington with a badge on it that said "Saltwater Series". I am now curious why my boat does not have that badge, as I told my dealer I wanted whatever is necessary for saltwater. Accordingly I purchased for my 2022 25RSBWA the "Saltwater Anode ESP/SPS Package with Sealed Lifting Strakes" and the "Wavetamer to Bow 3 Tube Upgrade," among other options.

To be honest I am not sure how to even ensure I received the Anode and Wavetamer.

Does anyone know anything about the Saltwater Series badge, and/or how I can determine whether I have the Anode and Wavetamer?

Thanks, from a newbie.

Welcome deece! Can’t help you with your questions, but as a group we certainly enjoy seeing pictures of fellow owners Bennington’s. If you’re so inclined, consider posting a few.

The anodes would be tough to tell just by looking at them. You'd probably need to take the serial number off of one (if even legible at this point) and ask the dealer or Bennington to confirm.

The sealed lifting strakes are easy as long as you are willing to get wet. Jump in and look at the rears to see if open or welded closed.

But the best route may be to pull your hull ID# and give to Bennington customer service and have them pull up the build sheet. See if those saltwater items are on there - maybe they were added separately but not as part of the total package that comes with the model lettering.

Hello, look at the welded brackets on the back of the pontoons. The anodes are bolted there on both pontoons.

Back