SCWX Stern Lounge Upgrade

I have reclining stern lounge seats. Not sure if it is the same.

Ordering an SX 24 SCWX. What is "Stern Lounge Upgrade" ? How is it different from standard stern lounger? Worth the extra $$$ ?
I have a 2015 SCWX with stern lounge upgrade. The upgrade fills in the open fencing at the stern with padding and closes in the lounger. I like it as you can use the loungers as a semi bench now with comfort and is great for the kids. It also incorporates a speaker in each of the padded areas as well.

Cman the stern lounge upgrade are the seats in Landscaper2009's boat. We have them and absolutely love them. You can sit upright or recline, best of both worlds.

I know that my seats were new item in 2015 and are stated on the build sheet as Upgrade Reclining Stern Lounge Seats. Maybe this is a blanket label for some of the upgraded stern lounge options.

Cman I would really quiz the dealer. I just tried to build a boat and was unable to see what the stern lounge upgrade looks like. This was easy to see when we built our new SCWX last Year when we ordered ours.

I know that my seats were new item in 2015 and are stated on the build sheet as Upgrade Reclining Stern Lounge Seats. Maybe this is a blanket label for some of the upgraded stern lounge options.
Upgraded stern loungers have the fencing area filled in where you have upgraded "reclining" stern loungers which are different. Regular stern loungers do not recline. Hope that clarifies.

Back