Seat Covers for my pontoon

Marsha

Reaction score
I am interested in purchasing individual seat covers to protect my pontoon from the elements. I find the cover very difficult to put on or take off on a daily basis. Does anyone know where I can purchase customized seat covers?

Thanks!

I was gonna ask the same question. My wife was asking about some terry cloth type covers for the rear facing loungers. Like ones you would see on a lounger at a nice resort.

A canvas shop can make them for you but I don't know the cost. I don't find the cover that hard and don't want to buy anything else to cover them, although I liked my old cover better than my new one. The original one was more of a canvas and the new one is more polyester. The old one was much easier to install and remove as it would stay where you put it.

try EBAY for the pedistal seat CPT type chair covers
I can tell you where not to get them after the fact.....Bennington.

I ordered a set about 3 months ago and though the "canvas" shop is right across the street from the plant I still haven't heard a thing.

Supposedly they needed to pull my boats shop order to do the right fitting. That was two months ago.

The price was pretty good over a local quote but I think I am going to cancel the order since summer will be over soon and I'll be back to the pen cover.

Seat covers are not offered by Bennington. The supplier that sews our bimini canvas offers seat covers and we will refer customers to them on occasion. Many customers find that a local canvas shop will do a great job because they're on-site...fast, efficicent.

Seat covers are not offered by Bennington. The supplier that sews our bimini canvas offers seat covers and we will refer customers to them on occasion. Many customers find that a local canvas shop will do a great job because they're on-site...fast, efficicent.
I was referred to them Tumac that is. Don't bother unless perhaps its December and business is slow. I was going to get covers from them because they were reasonably priced.

Think I'll wait until this winter now.

There is a shop near us that takes the boat to their shop where they can work indoors. I have been quoted 1500-2000 for my 22 with standard seating layout.

Update... I cancelled the order... They still didn't have the spec and layout for my boat after 90 days and they are across the street from Bennington.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back