Service after sale

Dave swavey

Reaction score
I am the proud owner of a 2013 2574 GCW with all the bells and whistles, however many things have gone wrong with it since I put it in the water, tact going bad twice, rear lounger cushion flying off the boat because the rear changing room popped up in travel. The last thing was the ground wires melted when I turned on the battery. It has been in the shop more than the water, each time a dealt with a new service writer. They were nice, not really what I would call customer service though, then I met Toby at Phill Dill boats. Very apologetic, but he knew I kinda had enough. He assured me they would fix everything and would get back with me, less then two weeks got a call it's ready. When I arrived he had cleaned the boat (another issue from last time) sprayed the tires and even fixed a fender my wife had bent on the trailer. I was very confident that this time I was treated like a customer, so if you go to Phills for service tell Toby hi for me I am sure he will take good care of you. Happy boating

Glad to hear that there are Bennington dealers who provide outstanding service.  There have been many posts here about dealers providing low quality service or downright poor service (although those not satisfied are more likely to go on a message board and complain).   :)  

Back