Share your favorite pics of your Benny...

I agree. Those views are incredible. You're very fortunate.

McZiggy where are you in Wisconsin? I'm in Madison.
I'm in Wausau, but plan to use it in the Minocqua/Lake Tomahawk Area most.

Thanks, guys. Here's a wider angle from the same spot to give some scale. It looks like it was actually taken more like 400-450 feet above camp. The bath tub ring was 120 feet above our camp at the time. You can see my friend on the opposite cliff edge for even more scale. It was a great trip. 

IMG_2787.jpg

Nice perspective.  My favorite pic is in my signature. It means we're enjoying the boat.     :D

McZiggy, Snakebyte

I too am in Wisconsin... Green Bay area.  Live on the Fox River.  I get up to Lake Minocqua / Lake Tomahawk / Manitowish Waters at least 1 time per year with my boat.  God's country up there to me!!  Just ordered a 2574 GCWB to replace my 2003 Glastron SX195.   Can't wait!!!!

McZiggy, Snakebyte

I too am in Wisconsin... Green Bay area.  Live on the Fox River.  I get up to Lake Minocqua / Lake Tomahawk / Manitowish Waters at least 1 time per year with my boat.  God's country up there to me!!  Just ordered a 2574 GCWB to replace my 2003 Glastron SX195.   Can't wait!!!!
God's country is right.  My father owns a cabin on Minocqua with lots of fun go fast toys.  This summer is going to be pretty rockstar.  2 weeks to go till my 21SLX is ready.

bcpnick- those pictures are simply amazing what type of camera/lens are you using?

Nice pic! Thanks for sharing.

SnakeByte,

Maybe this will make you feel better...this isn't suppose to happen in Alabama.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sunset in Wisconsin...this is my kind of boating!

med_gallery_5614_596_746895.jpg

Took the boat out for a 2 night camping trip to a reservoir I hadn't been to before. Great sunset the first night. More pics later. 

IMG_4404.jpg

Took the boat out for a 2 night camping trip to a reservoir I hadn't been to before. Great sunset the first night. More pics later.

IMG_4404.jpg
Nice pic bcpnick. Your pics have put a Lake Powell pontoon trip on my bucket list! What size fuel tank do you have?

Nice pic bcpnick. Your pics have put a Lake Powell pontoon trip on my bucket list! What size fuel tank do you have?
Thanks! That pic above was at a place called Starvation Reservoir. Not as pretty or large as Powell but it was still really nice and a lot closer to home and still had some cool desert sandstone formations.

I have a 27 gallon tank but I bring extra in cans. Last trip I brought a total of nearly 57 gallons because we weren't sure how far out we were going to go. We ended up using 35 gallons for that whole trip with lots of full throttle and traveling to a pretty remote area, about 45+ miles from nearest marina, one-way. On my next trip I'll be launching from the south end of Powell at Wahweap and heading north. The benefit of that is that there is a remote marina called Dangling Rope something like 40-50 miles up lake that you can top off tanks and buy ice at so we'll probably only bring the full tank plus 5 or 10 gallons as backup. 

Lake Powell redux.

Back